Gluten Free Bread
You don't have to sacrifice carbs with this gluten free bread that's sure to impress!
- Yield: 2 round loaves
- Prep Time: 6 hr
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Place cold water (50 degrees F) in the bowl of a mixer and dissolve the Caputo Lievito Dry Yeast.
- Add the Caputo Gluten Free Flour to the mixer.
- Mix on low until the flour is incorporated. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, then continue mixing.
- Slowly add in the salt.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and mix for another 4-5 minutes until the dough is smooth with no lumps.
- Divide the dough into two round balls.
- Place the dough balls in bamboo baskets or any other container and let them rest for 5 hours at room temperature or 15 hours in the refrigerator.
- If the dough was in the refrigerator, take it out 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 460 degrees F for 40-50 minutes.