Gluten Free Banana Bread
Refined sugar-free, this wholesome recipe is packed with all the goodness of a classic banana bread, without any of the gluten.
- Yield: 1 loaf
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all the wet ingredients: butter, eggs, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and mashed bananas, and make a paste.
- Once you have a paste, add the Caputo Gluten Free Flour and mix.
- Once the flour has mixed in, add the baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Continue mixing until all the ingredients are combined (if you are using mix-ins, add these now).
Bake at 350F for roughly 50 minutes. Check to see if it is fully cooked by inserting a toothpick into the center and making sure it comes out clean.