Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies are so good, you can't tell they are gluten free!
- Yield: Approx. 36
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In your mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. (In a Kitchenaid, use your paddle attachment).
- Add the cream cheese and beat until it is fully combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time until combined, followed by the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the baking powder, Caputo Gluten Free Flour, and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough until it is firm (1-2 hours)
- Scoop and bake at 350 degrees F for 5-9 minutes depending on size.
*Tip- Place dough in parchment paper and roll it into a log before refrigerating. Then, just cut and bake!