Gluten Free Brownies
Fudgy, chocolatey, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious, these brownies will have everyone begging for more! Just beware, people will think you are lying when you tell them they are gluten-free!
- Yield: Approx. 24
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease and line a half-sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter, then set it aside to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, Caputo Gluten Free Flour, baking powder, and salt. Set it aside.
- Gradually whisk the sugar into the chocolate/butter mixture until fully incorporated. This step is very important and must be done slowly to ensure the sugar dissolves and your brownies have a thin, shiny crust on top. Continue whisking, adding the vanilla extract then one egg at a time until fully incorporated.
- Using a whisk, add the flour/cocoa powder mixture and gently fold until combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared sheet pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and the center bounces back when lightly pressed.