Whether you prefer sweet or savory, these waffles can be customized to suit any taste. Just change up the toppings and the possibilities are endless!
- Yield: Approx. 5 waffles
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- In a large bowl, sift together the Caputo "00" Pastry Flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and salt.
- Add in the heavy cream and whisk, then add the milk and continue whisking.
- Next, add the eggs, butter, and vanilla extract and whisk until well incorporated.
- Using a waffle maker, coat the machine with non-stick spray and ladle in the waffle batter just below the top to avoid spillage.
- Cook until golden brown, then serve with your favorite toppings.
- For a savory dish, make Chicken and Waffles by adding fried chicken on top of the waffles and drizzling with honey or syrup!