Forget pancake mix! With this simple recipe, you can have restaurant quality pancakes at home any time you like! This recipe makes 6 4oz pancakes!
- Yield: 6 pancakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
Batter4 tablespoons sugar, granulated1/2 teaspoon sea salt3 teaspoons baking powder1 egg1 and 1/4 cups milk3 tablespoons butter, melted4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sift Caputo "00" Pastry Flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl. Be sure to check for any clumps of dry ingredients.
- Next add the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla to the dry ingredient mixture and whisk for approximately 5 minutes until a smooth batter with no clumps is formed.
- Preheat your nonstick griddle or pan on medium-low heat, for approximately 5 minutes.
- Coat the griddle using a stick of unsalted butter.
- Using a 4 oz ladle, pour the batter onto the griddle or pan. Cook each side for several minutes until golden brown.
- Stack on a dish and serve with your favorite toppings!