Extruded Pasta with Semola
All you need is your extruder, semola, and water and you'll have fresh pasta in no time!
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
Pasta100g (1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons) water
EquipmentPasta extruder machine
- Add the Caputo Semola to a mixing bowl
- Gradually add the water to the mixing bowl as it is mixing.
- Let the everything mix for 2 minutes.
- Turn the pasta extruding machine on and start extruding the pasta dough mixture.
- Wait to cut the pasta until the extruder has started extruding consistently.
- Cut the pasta to your desired size and portion it out accordingly.
- You can add your scraps back to the machine.